Abstract only for oral/poster presentations (not for publication)For attendees who are only interested in oral or poster presentation without publications, an abstract with at least 200 words is enough.
Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template below:
Please submit your abstract(s) via the paper submission system and mark "abstract for oral (or poster) presentation" in the note box at the submission system.
• Each Abstract should be written in English and strictly within 1 page in length, at least contains 200 words.
• The submitted abstracts will not be published, and only be collected in Conference Abstract Proceeding for onsite communication purpose only.
• Acceptance or rejection will be notified within two weeks via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract for publication, for or not for oral/poster presentationsAuthors are invited to submit original abstracts to the conference syngetic journal, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology (Indexed in: SCI, SCIE, MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM), etc).
1. Abstracts must be written in English with a length of about 250 words.
2. Please submit it with the general Abstract Template, the publish format will be sent to you via email after acceptance.
3. Please submit your abstract(s) via the paper submission system and mark "abstract for publication" in the note box at the submission system.
4. Plagiarism is strongly prohibited.
5. Acceptance or rejection will be announced after two weeks via email email@example.com.