To engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements, the conference includes several parallel sessions. Each session contains about 10 presentations, speakers or participants need to adhere to the following instructions and guidelines.
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||20 min|
|Regular Presentation||15 min|
a. Each presentation includes 3- 5 minutes for question and discussion.
b. All presenters are requested to reach the session room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time. A reminder will be given when 3 minutes left.
2. Provided by the Conference
1) Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader.
2) LCD projectors, Screens, Laser pointers and Microphones.
3. Presentation Requirements
*The presentation PowerPoint or PDF file should be formatted with figures and tables, plain text is inappropriate.
* Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations.
* Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation for a better exchange.
* No commercial advertisements are allowed during the presentation.
*All communications should be in English, and no other language is acceptable.
*Speakers are recommended to submit the presentation file to the organizing committee ten days ahead of the conference. For those who have not sent file to the committee or any update needed, please copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the start time, and make sure it could be normally displayed.
4. Best Oral Presentation Selection
1) Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (BEB****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
2) The best presenter of each session will be awarded with free standard registration for the next ICBEB.
♦ Research Quality
♦ Presentation Performance
♦ Presentation Language
♦ Interaction with Listeners
♦ PowerPoint Design
♦ An assessment sheet will be delivered to listeners before the session;
♦ Each listener is required to fill the sheet and give it to the Session Chair after the session;
♦ The Session Chair will count the votes and select the best presentation with more votes. If there is a tie, he/she will make the final decision.
5. Presentation Cancellation Policy
In order to better arrange the sessions, if a speaker cannot show up on time or need to cancel the presentation, please inform the conference secretary earlier via email@example.com