1. Online Oral PresentationsOnline Presentation will be conducted via Microsoft Teams Meeting
(Learn more about How to join the conference via MS Teams).
To join the conference sessions of ICBEB 2024, please click on the following link:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting of ICBEB 2024.
1.1 Time Allocation
|Total Allotted Time
|Regular Oral Presentation
a. Each presentation includes 3- 5 minutes for question and discussion.
b. All presenters are requested to reach the session room prior to the schedule time.
c. Presenters should rehearse their presentations in advance to make sure they complete the presentation during the timeslot. A warning will be given when 3 minutes left.
d. No commercial advertisements are allowed during the presentation.
1.2 Presentation Preparation
- Each presentation includes 3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
- Online Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program. All presentation times are shown in China Standard Time (GMT+8).
- All presenters are requested to reach the Online Session Room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the conference.
1.3 Pre-recorded Video Presentation
If you are not sure whether you can deliver a live presentation through Teams at the assigned time, and for backup, please pre-record a video of PPT presentation (with audio) at your convenience time and send it to us, we will play it at your speech time.
The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4. Please check the below manners for reference:
√ How to record a video with PowerPoint
√ How to record a video with ZOOM
- Please show your face in the video with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation .
- The Video submission deadline is on October 25th, 2023, please upload the video via submission system.
- The video would be posted on the conference website for interaction after pre-review and confirmation, if you do not want to post it publicly, please inform us via e-mail.
2. Online Poster PresentationsOnline Poster Presentations will consist of two parts:
Poster Presentations: A collection of posters in PDF format (with/without audio) will be available at conference website for attendees to view starting on Novemnber 20th, 2023.
Poster Q&As: Live poster Q&A sessions will be held via Microsoft Teams Meeting for attendees to meet virtually with presenters and ask questions or give feedbacks.
2.1 Poster Preparations
- The posters can be prepared using any software (e.g., PowerPoint, Illustrator, etc.); however, they must be saved and uploaded in PDF format (Note: your Poster PDF should be one page only).
- The recommended poster size is 160cm (height) ×60cm (width). Please design your Poster based on the size as "ICBEB Poster Template".
The Poster could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo and paper ID(BEB****) should be clearly shown in the header;
√ Title, presenter, and affiliation information should be well indicated.
Optional: Presenters may also record an optional audio/video walkthrough of their poster presentation (no longer than 5 minutes), which will act as a guided presentation for attendees to view or listen to while viewing the poster.
2.2 Poster Q&A Session
To provide attendees the opportunity to ask questions about posters, the live poster Q&A session will be holding through Microsoft Teams Meeting (The specify time will be announced one month before the conference starts). Each presenter will introduce themselves and their poster topic and then take questions. Attendees are strongly encouraged to view poster materials ahead of time and to come to the session with questions already prepared. Poster presenters are particularly encouraged to view the poster materials of the other presenters in their Q&A Session.
3. Important NoticeDue to the nature of an online conference, all posted video presentations and poster presentations will be available publicly. It is important for presenters to understand that items available at the conference website are, public, citable, shareable, and available online for a long time.
Presenters who have preliminary/sensitive data that do not comfortable posting online, please take care of your data and change the information you choose to include in your presentation.
For attendees, in case some works are in progress, we expect you not to cite them or download them without permission of the presenter.