1. Registration Fee
|Registration Type||Registration Fee||Registration Entitlement|
|Standard Participant||USD 500||
1. Oral/Poster Presentation (for Presenter only);
2. Conference items (inclusive of conference bag, conference program, abstract proceedings, name badge, etc.);
3. Access to all technical sessions and coffee breaks;
4. Lunches and dinners during Nov. 16 and 17;
5. Certificate of Presentation / Certificate of Attendance;
6. One-day Field visit in Suzhou.
|Student Participant||USD 350|
|Co-author/Listener/ Accompany Person||USD 300|
|Challenge Participant||USD 200|
|Note: The publication fee for full paper/abstract in a journal is not mentioned above and subject to the registration documents issued by the organizing committee.|
2. Registration Notices1. Payment is supposed to be made in USD. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money;
2. Kindly input the paper ID when making the payment. Your registration will NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. When the registration is confirmed, an e-copy of official receipt will be sent to you (if a hard copy receipt is required, please contact email@example.com for details);
3. The registration fee mentioned above DOES NOT INCLUDE Paper/abstract Publication Fee in SCI indexed journals.
3. Payment Methods• PayPal/Credit Card
Please login to the paper submission system to register with a paper ID. For listeners, please contact us to generate an ID for you.
• Bank Transfer
Please contact the Conference Secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details. Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer.
4. Cancellation PolicyIf the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply.
•On and Before August 30: Full Refund;
•Between September 1 and September 30: 50% of payment Refund;
•On and After October 1: No Refund.
All cancellations must be made and received in writing.