To engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements, the conference includes several parallel sessions. Each session contains about 10 presentations, speakers or participants need to adhere to the following instructions and guidelines.
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||20 min|
|Regular Oral Presentation||15 min|
a. Each presentation includes 3- 5 minutes for question and discussion.
b. All presenters are requested to reach the session room prior to the schedule time.
c. Presenters should rehearse their presentations in advance to make sure they complete the presentation during the timeslot.
d. A warning will be given when 3 minutes left.
2. Technical Information1) Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Office 2010 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader;
2) LCD projectors, Screens, Laser pointers and Microphones;
3) The presentation PowerPoint or PDF should be formatted with figures and tables, plain text is inappropriated;
4) Speakers should have their presentation data ready in a memory stick and copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the start time;
5) All speakers should inform the Session Chair (before the start of your Session) that you are presented.
3. Speaker StandardsSpeakers Attire: Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations. Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation to meet the audience. All communications should be in English, and no other language is acceptable.
Presentation Skills: Presentation would definitely be a topic of importance during conference session. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
No commercial Advertisement: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
4. About the Best Presentation1) Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (BEB****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
2) The best presenter of each session will be awarded with free registration for the next ICBEB.
♦ Research Quality
♦ Presentation Performance
♦ Presentation Language
♦ Interaction with Listeners
♦ PowerPoint Design